22 Jan Boettcher Scholar Signature Event: Make Your Mark
- June 22, 2018 - June 24, 2018
Event Phone: 303-534-1937
Boettcher Scholar Signature Event: Make Your Mark
Friday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24
From Friday, June 22 to Sunday, June 24, 2018 join the Boettcher community for the first-ever Signature Event: Make Your Mark.
Connect with fellow alumni and current scholars, be inspired by TED-style talks to employ your unique skills, and celebrate the 80th anniversary of the foundation at our all-scholar reunion.
How will you make your mark?
Friday, June 22 – Wynkoop Brewing Company, 1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202
- 6 – 8:30 p.m.: Opening reception
- Alumni, current scholars, children and significant others are invited to the historic Wynkoop Brewing Co., located just one block from the Maven Hotel and Union Station. Rekindle community and kick off the weekend with billiards, darts, food and drink.
Saturday, June 23 – Make Your Mark at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, 2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast and coffee
- 8:30 – 11:45 a.m. “Make Your Mark” Scholar Presentations (open to alumni, scholars, significant others and adult family members)
- Read more about your Scholar speakers here
- 12 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Lunch Discussions
- Round table discussions with Boettcher Foundation’s Board of Trustees and “Make Your Mark” Scholar speakers
- 2 – 4:30 p.m. Family time at the museum
- Time for scholars, significant others and families to explore the museum (museum access included with advance registration)
- Reception Pass holders and kids can re-join at this time
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. : Big Game Show (open to alumni, scholars, children and significant others)
- Bond with your Boettcher family as we serve as both contestants and the audience in a fast-paced, high-energy live game show experience
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. : Boettcher Foundation Family Reception
- Family-friendly reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres and beer/wine
Sunday, June 24 – Optional excursions for alum and their families. Excursion registration closes Thursday, June 14.
If cost prohibits you from attending this event, please reach out to Krystal Kappeler, email@example.com