360 Alumni Community Guidelines
The Boettcher Foundation’s online community exists to:
- create opportunities for connection around common interests;
- support and amplify your leadership and service;
- engage in mutually respectful discussions and celebrate members of our community.
As a member of the Boettcher Scholar community, you agree to use this forum in a way that is consistent with the values of the Boettcher Foundation and the Boettcher Scholar Code of Conduct.
With that in mind, we ask that you:
- Protect the personal data and opinions of your fellow scholars. No profile information, contact information or views expressed on the site should ever be shared outside of the community. Period.
- Do not criticize or personally attack others.
- Avoid making partisan political posts. You may share information about issues and encourage educated voting, but please we ask that you focus on policy, not politics or party. When in doubt, see the above bullet.
- Use care when promoting your personal projects or business. You may share what you do and provide opportunities for education or social events related to that but use good judgement. This isn’t Craig’s List.
- Use messaging/email responsibly. These tools are intended to keep alumni in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests. Do not spam your fellow community members.
- Do not use information available in the platform for business solicitation, fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings or broadcast e-mails.
If a post violates these guidelines, foundation staff or site administrators reserve the right to delete that post. Repeat violations may be cause for removal from the system. As a reminder, in addition to the above community guidelines, you have also agreed to 360 Alumni user agreement.