DENVER, October 12, 2023 — The Boettcher Foundation is pleased to announce the title changes and promotions for five team members, President & CEO Katie Kramer announced today.
“We have an incredibly talented team, and these five individuals represent a standard of excellence that we are proud to support and elevate,” Kramer said. “Their passion and commitment touches all of our functional areas as we work to support the organizations, individuals, and communities that make a difference for Colorado.”
Here are the new titles:
- Karen Kruse, Chief Operating Officer / Vice President, Finance
- Tiffany Anderson, Vice President, Grants & Programs
- Curtis Esquibel, Senior Director, Communications & Community Engagement
- Garrett Mayberry, Grants Program Officer
- Jackie Yelton, Programs & Events Specialist
The title changes go into effect immediately. Combined, these individuals have more than 25 years of experience at Boettcher and help to oversee human resources, operations, grantmaking, communications, and all other program areas and initiatives.
About the Boettcher Foundation
We believe in the promise of Colorado and the potential of Coloradans because courageous leadership benefits every community in our state. By investing in people, programs, and organizations, we provide a foundation for transformational impact and community building.