DENVER, January 29, 2021 — The Boettcher Foundation Board of Trustees is delighted to announce its new slate of officers for the year.
Officers for 2021 are:
- Chair – Sharon Linhart, founder of Linhart Public Relations;
- Chair-elect – Tony Frank, chancellor of the Colorado State University system;
- Secretary – Michelle Lucero, chief administrative officer and general counsel for Children’s Hospital Colorado;
- Treasurer – Judith Buck Wagner, founder of Wagner Investment Management; and
- Past-chair – Kenzo Kawanabe, partner with Davis Graham & Stubbs.
“The Boettcher Foundation relies on the wisdom and diverse perspectives of these community leaders,” said Katie Kramer, president and CEO of the Boettcher Foundation. “Our incredible Trustees help shape and guide our mission to ensure that the Foundation’s resources are aligned with Colorado’s opportunities and needs.”
The Board of Trustees have also approved David Miller, CEO of Barton Institute for Community Action, and Rick Pederson, a principal at Bow River Capital Partners, for their second three-year terms.
About the Boettcher Foundation
At the Boettcher Foundation, we believe in the promise of Colorado and the potential of Coloradans. Every day we champion excellence across our state by investing in our most talented citizens and high-potential organizations, because supporting their hard work and leadership will enable them to give back for years to come.