As our current Scholars are growing as leaders in the classroom, Boettcher provides additional opportunities to expand their skills through educational grants, access to Boettcher’s network of leaders and Foundation events.
Learn more about the opportunities available to current Scholars by logging into your Scholar Portal.
Build your Boettcher Network
Connecting with the Boettcher Foundation, current scholars and alumni during your college experience allows you to build a network that will help you launch a successful career and contribute to our state’s success from wherever you live in the future. To help you tap into this talented community, Boettcher offers a variety of networking, leadership and entrepreneurial skills training events to current scholars.
Stay up to date on the latest events by logging into your Scholars Portal.
Current scholars can also connect with our network of Alumni through the Boettcher Alumni Portal. The portal invites you to research and learn more about other Scholars, their occupations, interests, and fields of study. You may use this information for networking, resource sharing, finding a mentor, internship, or employment opportunity.
How to Signup and Use the Portal
360 Alumni Community Guidelines
- Protect the personal data and opinions of your fellow Scholars. No profile information, contact information, or views expressed on the site should ever be shared outside of the community. Period.
- Do not criticize or personally attack others.
- Avoid making partisan political posts. You may share information about issues and encourage educated voting, but please we ask that you focus on policy, not politics or party. When in doubt, see the above bullet.
- Use care when promoting your personal projects or business. You may share what you do and provide opportunities for education or social events related to that but use good judgement. This isn’t Craig’s List.
- Use messaging/email responsibly. These tools are intended to keep Alumni in touch with one another, to help facilitate networking, and to promote common interests. Do not spam your fellow community members.
- Do not use information available in the platform for business solicitation, fundraising, cold-calling of any kind, mass-mailings, or broadcast e-mails.