Calling Colorado Students
We need dynamic thinkers, doers, and difference makers like you to stay in Colorado so you positively impact our state. That’s why we created the Boettcher Scholarship Program—so leaders like you can build a brighter future for Coloradans.
Scholarship Eligibility, Selection Criteria, and Application Process
- Be a graduating Colorado high school senior who has lived in Colorado for your full junior and senior years of high school;
- Apply during the fall of what is your final year of high school (the equivalent of your senior year), even if you are graduating early or considering taking a gap year after graduation;
- Graduate from a Colorado high school
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.534.1937 if you have questions regarding your eligibility. The Boettcher Foundation will not release any student’s information to federal officials or anyone else outside of our campus partners unless we receive a subpoena request that we will notify the applicant about first.
All qualified students are encouraged to apply, regardless of gender, creed, ethnic origin, race, or sexual orientation. We do not give preference based on a student’s choice of college or university, high school, city of residence or financial need. Relatives of Boettcher Trustees, officers or employees of the Boettcher Foundation are not eligible.
- Superior scholastic ability and intellectual curiosity
- Evidence of leadership and involvement
- Service to community and school
- Outstanding character
The Boettcher Foundation hosts webinars annually. Titled “Everything You Need to Know About Scholarships,” the webinars go over how students can “ACE” their college and scholarship applications, including tips on how to make their applications stand out.
Fall 2023 Webinars:
- Wednesday, August 23, 12-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 12, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 27, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, 12-1 p.m.